Google Sheets Introduction
What Is Google Sheets?
It is a spreadsheet program developed by Google. Google Sheets organizes data in columns and rows and allows you to do mathematical functions. It runs on the web browser.
The first version was released in 2006.
Google Sheets is typically used for:
- Data entry
- Data management
- Data analysis
- Visuals and graphs
- Financial modeling
- And much, much more!
Why Use Google Sheets?
- It is one of the most popular spreadsheet program in the world
- It is easy to learn and to get started.
- The skill ceiling is high, which means that you can do more advanced things as you become better
- It can be used with both work and in everyday life, such as to create a family budget
- It has a huge community support
- It is continuously supported by Google
- Templates and frameworks can be reused by yourself and others, lowering creation costs
This tutorial will teach you the basics of Google Sheets.
It is not necessary to have any prior experience with spreadsheet programs or programming.Get Started »